Beyond the horizon . . .

Monday 12 February 2007

Tagged !

I got tagged by Chee mun Khea today hahaha.

"People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end,u need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that,leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog"

6 weird facts abt me eh..
So here goes..

1. I do not eat green leafy vegetables. In fact,hardly any green vege except long beans and french beans.My fav veges are all non-green in colour =p

2. I have this weird habit of playing/rolling my hair with my fingers since young. the thing is,i have this habit at home.Outside with ppl,that habit seems to kinda dissappear most of the time.

3. I sleep with a pink medium-sized bolster with a pig's face on it.

4. I'm beginning to sing chinese(even if its bad chinese) these days. (HAHA)

5. I dont really fancy chatting on the phone much.Guys particularly.(except my pet bro and 1 or 2 others).I just hardly have anythg to talk abt on the phone most of the time so i may tend to "hmm" "yeah" "hehe'' "haha"alot .but there are a few exceptions la..i can yak on the phone.but with Very few people..

6. I have this thing of remembering what people wear.So when i go shopping sometimes and see certain clothes,i can recall who has that particular clothing.

The 6 ppl i tag :

1. Mama Jo
2. Kavi
3. Joe
4. Adrian
5. Pan Seng
6. Mayvern

Have a good week..JEsus luvs you =)

-the end-