Beyond the horizon . . .

Sunday 4 March 2007

Im back

...I just typed out my post but crazy gila blogger posted my chatbox instead.ARGH.Ok nvm.I shall just rewrite everything.-.- ok well..sorry for the lack of posts and updates lately...been "busy" watching korean dramas on you tube hahah.managed to watch a record 3 shows.i think i shall take a break for now..anyway,cny this year has been quite a fun affair..better reap of angpaos as well lol.overall it was fun..how fast time flies.I still remember the cny celebration in taylors last year..doesnt seem too long ago.sigh.the years just come and pass..ok before i get emo..well,im plannin to get a new phone in april or may..preferably a flip phone with good camera and music functions..below a budge of rm900 if possible.So,i need recommendations yeah =) u know la.im not that tech savvy and all hah.no pics for this post atm..will get one of the pics we took in my home on cny and post it here later on..klar,i tihnk i shall stop here.ish this blogger.will update my blog another time(not too long i hope haha) till then..take care and have a good week ahead =) TTFN.



Here's the pic i 'promised' hahah.At least this post isnt so dead now.

-the end-