Beyond the horizon . . .

Thursday 12 April 2007

Yeehaa!

Finally!!Its done!Just went and registered at UCSI today and well,No turning back now!Gosh i think i just feel so so glad and relieved that its finally taken care of.Talk abt PHEW~ Haha!No need to crack my head thinkin abt it anymore heheh. Orientation starts on 3rd of May but im gonna check in to the hostel on 2nd..so officially,i only have like 3 more weeks of holidays left.Gosh time sure flies or zoom by more like...but am kinda excited and looking fwd to uni life!Will be staying at the hostel on-campus and coming home on weekends.. hopefully i'll get a good room mate i can get along well with..Heh.Thanks alot for each one of ya who kept me in prayer =) appreciate it! And eventhough in the end,i decided to do my whole course locally with quite a heavy heart since i actually really wanted to go overseas but decided not to due to certain reasons,well,im sure God has plans for me.Plans not to harm me but plans to prosper me amen?! Now all i have to do is enjoy my remaining 3 weeks of hols.Hoho.N perhaps wun and me can spread some hardo-ness during our 3 years there as well =p

*will post abt the camerons trip some other time.Now i can post words without any probs but i cant post pics.What else is new~